2.25.2011

cat vomit

this week has been a wee bit unpleasant so i though the title should reflect that and i think since cat vomit is really foul so it's pretty fitting to me.

i am off lexapro and on zoloft now or sertraline, which is the generic. i don't have anything to report about it so far since i start it tonight but i will definitely talk about it once i start it. i'm just hoping for no horrible migraines or nausea.

my aztec man bust is now more for the most part. due to the crappiness of the art departments tables he is severely disfigured and currently decapitated. the table collapsed just as i was about to get him ready to store. it happened in slow motion and i stood there shocked for a moment before the cursing commenced. i was so loud that my professor came to see what had happened. i hope she remembers this incident when she grades my final one.....

in painting there's nothing to report other than i need to paint more~

i am still sickly. i don't know how this mega-cold thing found me but i really wish it would leave as my nose is raw from blowing my nose and my throat is tired of being sore. i don't feel as bad as wednesday but i'm still not 100%.

i can't wait to get off from work in an hour and forty minutes-ish. i'm ready to pester KidTerror, try a new hair treatment, and maybe have a drink to cap off the crap-tastic week.

since KidTerror let me know that he does indeed read this, i would like to say thank you. thank you for putting up with my crazy moods, cheering me up, and being the better half of us. i really don't know where i would be without you.

shuffling on back to less mushy things (mwah sweety), i am super pumped about the new hair treatment i'm going to try out. its just warm olive oil (or coconut oil if you can find it) applied to dry hair and left to set. since i spend a lot on hair treatments and products it would be awesome to find something so cheap that actually works. the reviews online are glowing (especially for coconut oil, some claim it stimulates new hair growth, doubtful but interesting) so i think it's a safe bet for me to try it. it even got good marks on the alternative hair forum i lurk in. so if it work i'll be sure to tell everyone i know, which means it will be talked about here tomorrow or sunday *tee hee*.

other weekend plans......i want to eat something really delicious and bad for me. i haven't decided what it will be but it's a definite goal. ummm what else, paint some, do some doll stuff, clean up the house a bit, play some castlevania symphony of the night, and try to get well. i think it looks like a full weekend.

off to trapeze about the internet some more before i get to go home~

******NOTE****** i just looked and this is my 27th post of the year.....huzzah that means it's special since 27 is my number, silly but i thought i'd share****************

No comments:

Post a Comment