3.07.2011

ready for spring break.....

.....that being said i still have to work the whole time but at least i don't have school on top of work...

life has been tiring for me lately, i've felt really worn out so i think the break from school next week will really do me some good. i also plan on watching alot of tv and napping during the hours i'm off from work, so it promises to be fairly relaxing despite the 9 to 5, or in my case 4 to 12.

classes have been fine. i made a 96 on a surprise health midterm, which was awesome and have taken my first math test as well as completed my first sculpture project. wednesday i plan on casting plaster for my subtractive piece and then trying to come up with a design. it's the part that i'm not so excited about...

no new doll news. i have been neglecting them and have been toying with the idea of putting them back in their boxes for a while, since i've been too busy to fuss with them.

i do have news regarding my hair though! i mentioned a few posts back about trying oil treatments to help the condition of my hair and i tried two oils (forgive me if i already talked about the first one, i'm a wee bit grumpy and suffering from the headache that won't quit). the first one was olive oil and it didn't do anything, and it didn't smell very good. the second one i did was this past weekend and it was with coconut oil, it worked really well and smelled great (i love, love, LOVE coconut). it left my hair feeling very soft and manageable, i think i'm going to keep using this on the weekends for deep treatments and for everyday use as a sort of conditioner, shine-restorer, and hair protectorate. i don't really know if that last word was correct but i don't care enough to mess with it.

more on hair.....fading my blue to a color where i can put neon green over is a long process. the longer it takes the more i think about just dyeing over with a darker color. i'm trying to do it just by washing it normally but even that is taking a long time, and since my hair is damaged i don't need to be washing it alot since that creates alot of wear and tear on the hair. i'm thinking that the coconut oil will be the magic item that saves my hair during this time. i plan oiling my hair with coconut oil during the day so the damaged parts remain moisturized and then washing at night and re-oiling a tiny bit before bed as a sort of leave in conditioner. my hair is super porous so it should soak up most of the oil while i sleep. weekends will entail that i do a hot oil treatment and a normal shampoo and conditioner. i haven't decided if i'll oil as a leave in on the weekends since my hair doesn't really get too damaged then.....eh who knows....

i always feel like a dork rambling on about my hair but it's a hobby (i think it qualifies as one) that i enjoy a lot and that always perks me up.

other than the massive hair ramble i don't have much to add. today is a monday. i am ready to be done with work. i am grumpy. i miss KidTerror.

=_=''

No comments:

Post a Comment