3.13.2011

pleasant weekend with the family

so far my spring break has been super pleasant! right now i'm visiting my family in the boonies and i've been enjoying my little sister immensely. she's nearly 4 so she's at a really fun age. we've spent the weekend in our pj's, napping together, coloring, and watching movies. she also told me that i need to visit her more and to bring my dolls next time since they, "miss her," she said. all in all my weekend has been restful and great, that being said i'm looking forward to heading home tomorrow to see KidTerror (mwah~), pack up some dolls to ship out, and to re-color my hair.

going home this weekend has been my good luck charm for selling dolls, i was able to sell both my dollmore girls to one person and i have another user interested in my big dollshe boy. it will be so nice to get my doll area a little less cluttered. the extra hobby money is also a big plus too, but since i don't have any immediate doll plans or alot of time to play with my current ones, i think i'm going to try and wait on finishing my group. the total of 7 is now back to 4, with all of them being boys. i just don't bond with girl dolls like i do the boys, they don't have the 'pull' like my boys do. since i've been more active in the doll community i've been missing Lucan and Panda, so it will be nice to see them tomorrow in addition to all the other nice things waiting for me at home.

right now i only have two more dolls planned, a suntan dollmore pado boy, who is a definite, since he was one of the ones i wanted when i chose Lucan. the other doll that i'm thinking about is either a u-jee or a paran boy to be Panda's boyfriend.. its hard for me to decide between the two since i'm not sure if i truly like u-jee's eyes.....the paran sculpt has extra appeal since he would be a tiny bit more feminine that Panda (yes it is possible for that to be so). the more i think about it the more paran seems the better option, but i'm going to try and give it some more time before i click the 'buy' button, the same goes with the suntan pado, although he is a definite purchase, i may spoil myself with him when the first summer session of classes starts, but i'm going to try and be good and thin out my doll stuff and try and sell some it so when i bring the last two home, the area they live in won't be a mess......i know it's alot of fuss over pretty pieces of plastic but i truly enjoy them so fussing over them is fun for me.

when i dye my hair tomorrow-ish i'm going to try and be thrifty and use the red colors that i already have at home. i'm not too sure how they will take with the little of blue i still have in my hair but i'm pretty sure that the red will overpower the blue. or i may get a nice gradient effect where my hair starts purple and fades to pinkish red. who knows! i like that about doing my hair, not knowing exactly how my hair will take the dye is always a nice suprise.

that's all i really have for now, i'm looking a lazy start in the morning, goodbyes to my dad and baby sister, and then heading home~

No comments:

Post a Comment