2.10.2011

what happened to being warm?

i miss being warm so much.....

i have random pictures to share!

some of the yarn i dyed with hope, i really like the bright colors. it reminds me of candy and spring.

some of that yarn in action, notice how a ssk is in the wrong spot, ugh.

my purse/catch all bag, i bought it around x-mas and i really love it.

Hazel's new outfit! I really like it and wish that i could find cute fabric like that (the fabric is imported from Japan, it has little alice in wonderland themed cards on it!)

a finished knit! it's just a simple garter stitch headband but i recently found out that it works well as a cowl or neck-warmer.

i also did some online shopping today and i bought some cute stuff. i bought four dresses from urban outfitters and i'm looking forward to them coming in the mail.


i would one-day like to have many everyday dresses in my wardrobe so it was pretty exciting to pick these few up. with this being said, it was a wee bit pricy but if the fit is good i won't be bothered by that.

other news.....i had a sit down talk about my engagement ring with KidTerror. while i think the ring is pretty i finally broke the news to him that i don't think it fits my personality or style. true to form, Kid Terror was very understanding and sweet about the whole thing! he's pretty much perfect to me and i was really happy to get that secret off my chest since it had been sitting there like a large cat since last june! as far as my ring style, i like antique rings and also like colored stones. i don't think that there should be any 'set' design or guidelines for an engagement ring. i'm just really happy that i can look for something that looks like me and my personality, fits my tiny finger (i didn't think it was little but i now know that 4.5 is indeed small), makes me happy when i see it, and reminds me how much i'm in love with KidTerror.....

No comments:

Post a Comment