2.04.2011

........meh..........

if there was a hell mine would consist of forever waiting to get off from work. that's what i'm currently doing right now and it sucks the big one. so i decided to blog to distract myself from the prospect of booze, knitting, and KidTerror, all lovely things that await me at home.

i really like my flocke. i don't know much about how i'm going to style her yet but so far i know, she won't be a pants-wearing girl. hair length and color as well as eye color are all up in the air as of now, as well as a name. i ramble on about my dolls too much....

my art paper is done, as of 11:02 this evening. it wasn't really hard to write but it seemed tedious since i thought that writing was more or less out of the question this semester. it is comforting to know that this is the only thing that i'll have to write though......

i'm ready to begin the weekend. my plans include cleaning my house, picking up my area (where i keep my dolls, books, art supplies, and knitting/crocheting supplies), watching a movie or two, finishing my knitted hat (no pattern to speak of, but i will post it when it's done), doing my taxes if i get my forms in, and possibly grabbing my sister and taking her out for a bit. it's all pretty dull but it's my plan and i'm pretty pleased with it. oh i also forgot to mention that i might dye some yarn and start some socks, but that's only if i feel super crafty.

i hope KidTerror and i don't get on each other's nerves this weekend...we've had 4 snow-days so we've been cooped up for a while. i enjoyed the snow days since i had a chance to catch up on my laundry but once the pipes in my kitchen froze i was pretty much over it. KidTerror enjoyed the time off from classes the whole time but i imagine it is awesome if you can keep yourself entertained. i lack that capacity at times so after i wasn't able to clean all i wanted i became pissed off....

i bought some silk hankies last night, and i am very excited about them. i have limited experience in different fibers so 100% silk is a pretty big thing for me. i'm looking forward to the sheen of the fiber and seeing how it takes dye. i may save them for a rainy day once i get them since i have a lot of other dyeing projects.

oh another note for this weekend, i get to paint flocke's face! i think once i do this a name will come naturally and then a rough idea of her personality, but until then she's just a blank canvas that i get to ponder about....

No comments:

Post a Comment