1.24.2011

interesting kinda bad day...

today has been odd. the entire day i've felt like the entire world is vibrating, it's a feeling that's i notice in my vision and in my hearing (sounds like a dull buzzing). i don't like it, i've also felt nauseous =_='' and being super nervous and busy hasn't helped it (i went to both of my art classes and made conversation with someone in the last one XD).

work has been tiring, even though everyone is asleep, and i've finished all my work stuff i don't feel like i can be at piece, i think it comes from having an odd morning and going to all my classes. i don't even feel up to doing some art homework and looking over tomorrows math lesson....

days when i'm busy and out of the house make me LONG to be home. i love feeling safe and secure amongst all my belongings and KidTerror; i think i've come to like staying home too much....

although i started off last week with a sunny disposition, a full day of art class kinda killed that for me. i hate feeling angry at all the people around me for no reason, it's ridiculous and rude. i tend to automatically categorize people and it sucks, it affects all aspects of my life and i wish it was a switch i could turn off. i don't consider myself hateful but i can and do think hateful thoughts. i guess it's a positive sign that i recognize that thinking ill of people for no reason is wrong but some days i have a hard time drawing the line between snarky (humorous) and mean. it really upsets KidTerror and i'm just recently noticing how much i do it.

bleh this post is really a downer.....let's see something positive.....meh i think getting to see KidTerror in a few hours is it for now....

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment