1.12.2011

days five and six

ha ha well i totally missed a day doing this meme but i'm gonna make up for the lost time.

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. kept dating someone even though i knew it wasn't what i wanted.
2. cut my hair off.
3.been lazy with school-work.
4. stopped talking to some people.
5. quitting a job (i once quit working somewhere even though i didn't have another job lined up...)
6. every fight that KidTerror and i have had.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
1. KidTerror
2. my twin sister
3. my dad
4. my mammi
5. my step-mom

yeah! i'm all caught up, huzzah! AND i finished my student aid crap for now since my adviser decided not to be available before school starts. AND i painted some today. all this activity can be contributed to the fact that KidTerror woke me up this morning, no sleep monster today, although i'm already starting to get sleepy....meh that's what energy drinks are for ^^

BEHOLD! an hours worth of painting, it's ten different kinds of suck but i like it.

4 comments: