1.09.2011

day four

oooh~ shiny new blog layout ^^ the background image is mine, it's a crappy painting i did XD so don't judge, i like it because it's green =_="

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

1. worrying about money, i have a fulltime job but i still constantly stress over finances and i worry that i'll never get to retire.
2. doll plans, i like to collect dolls according to a structured plan.
3. KidTerror, he's always on my mind <3
4. whether or not i should stick with being an art major.
5. moving out of texas or to a different country.
6. making time to relax.
7. cats, yes, cats. i really want one but have developed an allergy due to not having one for a long time.

ahh this weekend has been nice. i'm currently relaxing in my pj's with a lime vanilla coke and the internet so all is well. i checked out my art books last night and they have alot of things to spark my interest in them so i may get motivated and paint today if not then i'm not really bothered, i like to take my time. i really like the new blog layout, i think it's much more "me." it's very green, which i love and more eye-catching than the last one i had. not much right now other than speculating about painting and being lazy. here's some pics of my boys though ^^

Lucan


Panda


No comments:

Post a Comment