1.08.2011

day three

i'm so glad it's the weekend....this past week felt like it would never end. despite the financial aid drama that i found out about on thursday, i've had a pretty good weekend and spent the day with my sister and Ace (<--long time friend). i even bought some art related books to get some creative action going but who knows if that will do the trick XP

i'm continuing the meme that i stole from another blog ^^

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

1. make me laugh, i'm easily amused so this isn't hard but it's a must.
2. encourage my hobbies, i love that KidTerror is supportive in my doll hobby and my knitting hobby, it makes it more fun to have someone be supportive.
3. don't rush me, it only makes me angry.
4. be supportive when i'm in a mood, it happens just be prepared to deal with it.
5. be genuine, because i can spot fake people a mile away.
6. have your own interests and opinions, jumping in on all the things i like is creepy.
7. don't let me stay in a funk, my moods don't dissipate they just fester like something infected if left unattended.
8. don't play mind-games, it's not very trustworthy and it's cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment