5.13.2011

oh my...

i have been super busy since i last blogged! i am officially finished with the spring semester and since i not longer qualify for financial aid (made too much money last year) i dropped my classes for the summer and fixed my fall schedule so i'm out of the digital class. i don't really have much interest in that area so there was no love lost. in its place i'll take the ceramics and jewelery instead, it is actually something i'm interested in so it's pretty exciting.

my computer recently recovered from a virus (the trouble only lasted a day but it was scary), and since i got some sweet norton computer protection software at a steal i'm happily protected for a year. i've run a few scans and already my computer is running faster....who knows how many viruses and issues my laptop had....and since it's pretty much a dinosaur (made 2004) i imagine it was pretty bad.

other news....summer is here, a-kon is approaching, and my hair growing quest is going smoothly, it's really dark with some henna hi-lights and growing in healthy. it's been a really rewarding hobby and i'm looking forward to a possible growth increase that summer normally gives me.

other summer plans... since i won't be going to school i'm going to work and getting my house in order and cleaning out more house-hold clutter. i also want to sell off some doll stuff and some of my DVD's, take advantage of the student rec center, work on some art stuff, and start to plan out some tattoo ideas. it plans on being a very enjoyable summer and i'm looking forward to it.

that's really it for the moment, i'll try to have some pictures of my spring art projects up soonish but who knows when that will be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment