6.14.2010

saving for a saint


the doll that is... in the doll hobby i've been setting restrictions and now i've decided to save for a doll that i really want. the saint has been on my wishlist since i started the hobby and i am shocked by his price tag of $750 (plus shipping) then and now. despite this i really think that he's my dream doll in many respects. traits that make him my dream doll:
  • really tall (74cm not a mecha angel at 80cm but not shabby)
  • a boy doll (the ladies are pretty but not really my thing at the moment)
  • super posable!
  • has the large nose that i gravitate towards on male dolls
  • realistic eye proportions
  • he would be impressive due to his size, and sewing would be simplified
all in all he would be perfect to me especially since i've wanted him for so long.

(pic courtesy of Poptart from DoA)

No comments:

Post a Comment