6.01.2010

resplendent in a state of delirium

i am several things at the moment:
  • victorious over having beaten the defensive driving menace.
  • mildly hallucinating due to fatigue.
  • grumpy and hurt about a co-worker of mine quitting, it's not fair to the clients.
  • still troubled over not crying at my pawpaw's funeral.
  • happy to be home, enjoying the comforts of couch and laptop.
  • productive in the vast scheme of things.
  • obsessed with the idea of extensions once my hair grows out a bit.
  • too wound up to sleep.
  • missing the comfort of my labret piercing.
  • business savvy, i'm stacking paper and selling stuff.
eh that covers it for the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love the "so tired I be seein' shit" stage, don'tcha? X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha yeah i was just like wtf....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to let you know I prayed for Pawpaw as I took him to Scott&White, I am truly sorry and wish there was more that I could have done for him. -_- On a lighter note, I enjoyed the ramblings of an old friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, he passed peacefully and we're happy that he's not hurting anymore..

    ReplyDelete