5.17.2010

hair obsession

i don't have any obsessions except for my hair. Kid Terror will tell you that i have one for dolls but that's not true. i <3 my dolls but i just don't fiddle and obsess over them like my hair.

i've thought up a way that i can grow my hair out using manic panic hair-color products. since i now work in an environment that doesn't frown upon my affinity for crazy hair i'm able to enjoy my hair how i see fit.

growing my hair out in this fashion will take longer since i'll have to bleach the roots periodically but i think that i might be able to last the distance since my hair won't have to be a boring color throughout the process. that seems to be one of the problems i face when trying to do this, i get bogged down during the in-between ghastly-ness that occurs and boring color doesn't do anything to help my dilemma. i think by changing my hair up using manic panic i'll be able to grow my hair out where i can actually do things with it when i want and put it on top of my head when the fancy strikes. it's gonna up my cuteness factor for sure <3

i'm wearing aftermidnight blue and it's been fabulous, it's the most vibrant and stunning color i've done. probably because it's on my entire head instead of just a portion. it's messed up my hair a bit but as long i let it dry naturally and don't use heat to style it. i also take my vitamins and that seems to speed up the growth.

what it's going to come down to is patience and perseverance on my part, so expect hair updates from time to time. i'll post a pic of my faded aftermidnight blue hair later when i'm not looking so frumpy ^^

i'm going to stay blue for a while and after my hair grows some and i can put some more style back into it i'm going to probably go a two tone pink <3

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to see what color you'll be sporting the next time I see you (especially given how RARE that is *ahem* >.>). Hope the two-tone pink works out for ya! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i'll only be pink though once my hair grows out a bit ^^ glad to see that your feeling more cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete