5.06.2010

dinosaur post

huzzah new blog!!! my last one kept being spammed by some creepers so hopefully this one will elude their grasp. i don't yet know the function of this blog and this indecision has been giving me some grief, it even kept me up a little last night. that being said it's not bad that i can't label my blog since i'm not too into labels myself, so the ambiguity of this endeavor is fitting.

what would you except to find here you ask? well i can say that there will be some knitting/crocheting/sewing, abjd's, occasional baking, the rare piece of art posted, the even more scare rant, real-life who-it's and whats-it's, and more nerdy things. so you're looking at a big slice of AWESOME! heh, i lied but with intent to astound you so it's all good.

~~~~~~~transition squiggles~~~~~~~

if you're an uber creeper-freaker then you're probably wondering what's going on in dollface's land. to be short, life is good. Kid Terror (the boyfriend) and i are super happy and we plan on renting a house this summer!!! we will be desperately poor and live off of ramen for a while but since we're some crazy kids in love we'll be fine. college has taken a hiatus due to stress and lack of interest; and will probably continue until i can pay the bastards back the money i owe them. Kid Terror in his wisdom regretted to inform me of what a dumb-bunny decision it was, sometimes he seems to forget that he's got a few years on me and that i may not know something is a bad idea. even so he's my favorite person so all faults are forgiven.

if you've read this far you are probably wondering, "where are the dinosaurs?" well my imaginary readers, it was all a RUSE!!!! bwahahahahahahahahahaha *ahem* i was alluding to the fact that i'm posting this from work and the computer i'm using is ancient, it's makes me appreciate my hand-me-down laptop. disappointed? bored with my revelation? if so, stuff you! meh lied again do what you will i'll still be here.....

4 comments:

  1. lol hilarious. I think the blogging will be more productive than facebooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, as do i. and maybe i'll do more creative things....doubtful but i'll try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seeeeeee yoooooooou. O_O lolz

    ReplyDelete